Leading smart location company Tile, announced expansions to the Tile Platform with several new partnerships, delivering on its vision to build a world where everyone can find everything that matters. Today there are multiple innovative ways in which brands can partner with the Tile Platform to give their customers the protection and peace of mind that Tile offers.
“With the Tile Platform, we’re extending the finding power of Tile and its global community to leading brands spanning audio, travel, transportation and even digital health management,” said Mike Farley, CEO and Co-Founder of Tile. “Whether it’s a pair of wireless headphones, a suitcase filled with precious memories, or a life-saving connected inhaler, we want to make sure consumers can find their items no matter where they are, whether under the couch or halfway around the world.”
Through these innovative new partnerships, Tile continues to enable other companies to embed Tile’s easy-to-use solution directly within their products:
- The company announced it is working with leading consumer electronics company, Bose. Beginning late spring 2018, Bose SoundSport Wireless and QuietControl 30 headphones will come with Tile technology embedded inside, allowing users to ring their headphones when misplaced or tap into the Tile community when truly lost.
- Tile also welcomes Samsonite to the Platform. With a global pilot scheduled for spring 2018, Tile and Samsonite are working together to define and create next-generation luggage.
- Propeller Health is now working with Tile to integrate Tile technology into its sensors. Through Propeller’s connected inhalers, digital interfaces and personalised insights, it will now be easier than ever to ensure asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease patients are able to find important inhalers and information.
In addition to growing the global Tile community, Tile is expanding its technology ecosystem through access point partnerships. By creating additional access points to receive location information, Tile increases the likelihood of finding lost items while reducing the time required to do so.
- Tile and global media and technology leader, Comcast, are teaming up to minimize loss and explore ways to improve the smart home experience.
- Ruckus Networks, a leader in secure access networks, has partnered with Tile to detect Tile-enabled items from indoor and outdoor access points.
- San Jose International Airport, the fastest growing airport in the United States, has also joined the Tile Platform. Tile is blanketing the San Jose International Airport with Tile access points to help find lost items throughout the airport in near real-time.
“As the fastest growing airport in the United States, millions of people come through our terminals each year, creating endless opportunities for lost belongings,” said Rebecca L. Baer, Deputy Director of Innovation and Business Development of Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport.
“We partnered with Tile to help travellers find their lost items in near real-time, which means a lot when you’re rushing to catch a flight. In just a few weeks since installation, we’ve already seen Tile same-day found rates increase to nearly 95%. We look forward to our continued partnership with Tile to create the best possible travel experience.”
“It’s exciting to see leading brands and venues join the millions of Tile users to grow the Tile community,” said Farley. “With these key partnerships, along with many others to come, we are truly blanketing the world with smart location and building a world where everyone can find everything that matters.”